It took a few minutes removing random flowers that had been haphazardly put in that part of the garden and replacing them with more of the orchid, Romeu placed the removed flowers in small bags of dirt so they could be properly transported to their respective spots. He turned to find the tall man standing still and cart loaded. “Wow, you actually did it.” Good because Romeu was not in the mood for physical effort. “Now move that near that tree, we are doing some reflowering.” Romeu commanded, picking up the dirt pouches.
Once again Jack promptly follows the order.
- What are you doing this ? are students charged with maintaining the garden ?
Romeu rolled his eyes and stabbed the dirt one last time with the trowel “That depends, how well can you work a shovel?”
I never had any training, I don`t suppose you just want me to dig do you ? I`m not sure i`m careful enough…
"Just load get cart." Romeu cut in with an authoritative tone, pointing to a shovel near a pile of dirt and a cart before going back to relocating the Draculas.
Jack follows the order promptly and fills the cart with the dirt from the designated area, like a trained soldier, and then awaited in silence for a followup.
Midway killing the imaginary culprit in his mind, Romeu heard a voice. It was a towering, red shirtwearing erote standing behind him it’s source. “…the fuck are you?” Romeu replied while cleaning the sweat in his forehead with the back of the gardening glove he worn.
Unnacostumed to Romeu’s traits, Jack recoils. Waving his arms.
Name’s Jack. Should I leave you alone ?
"…I swear, if I ever find out who screwed up with the gardens I’m going to kick them in the ass so hard they’ll travel back in time!"Romeu said/shout to himself as he replanted a few flowers. Since he was there frequently, he’d noticed some changes in the flower distribution a while ago and, with further inspection, he realized something had happened to the garden. Flowers weren’t where they were supposed too, even mixed in places and that really grinded Romeu’s gears.
He was currently working a few Draculas he’d planted himself, knees in the ground and with clothes and face covered in dirt. With each stab in the soil, he fantasize about stabbing the responsible in the gut. That made the whole job a little more bearable…
Jack`s curious about the growling muffled around and decides to approach; to find Romeu dirt-merged inbetween a flowerbed
He stands still for several seconds taking the information in. He feels as he should offer aid, but feels afraid of disrupting someone in a fit of rage, he’s aware of how subtle socializing can be; But muster courage enough to bubble out a barely hearable greeting
- H-Hi, need a hand, buddy ?
Since it’s an area owned by he’s own House, Jack decided to spend some time in the Garden. He’s not particularly fond to plants, but it seemed a better place to be than the lybrary or the infirmary.
As he sits on the bench he feels satisfied with his choice, the luscious scent and vibrant sight of the garden sets him into a soothing mood. He sighs and decides to stick around, maybe he might meet a fellow erote…
*startled by his sudden curiosity, Jack gets confused, not many would intuitively approach him, at least no one did so far*
- Wha-… is this part of the Erote`s bonding routine ? I suppose since I`m new I should engage it…
*Jack tries to coat with politeness although a part of him feels flattered to answer such trivial questions*
*after quickly recollecting all of the questions thrown at him, he counts with his fingers to make sure*
- My favorite sport is definitely swimming, it’s cardio, it’s a workout, good for your lungs, body shape, height gain and it can be relaxing too… to me it’s the ultimate sport.
- My favorite color combination… I guess I never though of that… I guess I don’t have a special appreciation of any color… Black and white ? do those even count ?
- I’m right handed!
- If I were stranded on an island… I’d bring… a tool-box ? Just sounds like the best thing to ease survival. Can I bring a private jet ? that`d be cheating right ?
- Hmmm Toast! I don’t care what’s in it, give me one of each option!
- So ? Did I get’em right ? what were your answers ?
* Jack seems to believe that this was a kind of regular initiative test *
- Oh, Hi Jack, sure, what is it ?